WPF frontend developer
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced WPF Frontend Developer to participate in the design and development of a sophisticated medical device products.
About the Position:
The position includes developing the frontend of high performance complex medical applications, using MVVM architecture and design patterns, graphical development tools and modern data rendering libraries.
Ideally suited for an experienced WPF frontend developer whose desire is to participate in complicated SW projects from scratch to product.
Best candidates will have excellent people skills, and the ability to have meaningful relationships with internal and external interfaces.
- Work closely with the project team to develop concepts, prototypes and XAML front end production code.
- Leverage existing styles and design patterns as well as develop new, extensible Controls that are both reusable across WPF and/or specific to WPF on the requirement.
- Design and develop new XAML components using current XAML best practices to achieve “Blendability” of the project.
- Produce XAML Code to the specification of a Visual Designer.
- Create high-fidelity XAML prototypes to support usability testing.
- 2+ years' experience with XAML development for WPF applications.
- Good grasp of UX/UI methodologies and concepts.
- Experience with Photoshop\Zeppelin or similar.
- Good understanding of MVVM programming.
Good to have:
Experience with Expression Blend.
Experience with UWP or Xamarin.
Web Frontend Experience (HTML+CSS).
· Experience with DevExpress, Lightning chart.