RT Embedded Team leader
About The Position
TandemG is looking for an experienced RT Embedded team leader to lead the design and development of new products in the fields of IoT, Networking, Video, Automotive and more.
About the Position
As a RT Embedded software team leader you will be the team's professional authority, as well as the client’s focal point of various projects.
The position comprises an optimal combination of leadership and management of a developer’s team on the one hand, and a hands-on design and coding on the other.
The best candidate will be a problem solver, with a "know-how" attitude, ready to dive into new code quickly, and will be able to deal with several projects simultaneously.
- Managing and developing an R&D team, including training, code review, employee development.
- Define and manage a project, milestones, deliveries and customer communication.
- Responsibility for an end-to-end process, including choosing technologies, defining the requirements and developing the solutions.
- Focal point for developers and clients.
- At least 2 years of Embedded Team Leader experience.
- More than 3 years of working experience with C\C++.
- Extensive experience working with Real-Time Embedded systems.
- Experience in defining and designing end-to-end solutions including project management.
- Low level debug ability (using JTAG, scope and logic analyzer)
- Ability to analyze and understand a wide range of complex systems.
- Experience in drivers’ development
- Passion to research and act where software and hardware meet