Embedded Linux Kernel Team Leader
About The Position
TandemG is looking for a talented Linux Embedded Team Leader to join our embedded Team.
Our embedded team is bringing New standards to the next generation of IOT | wireless | Augmented reality/image processing solutions on the Bleeding edge of Linux development.
We work in small teams with different members playing specialized roles and looking for people who want to enhance their expertise and specialize in Linux Kernel | Embedded Linux | Android low level.
About The Positions
Ideally suited for experienced Team Leaders who can comprehend complex systems and lead the integration of the best open source solution out there. It consists of optimal combination of leadership and management of a developers' team on one hand, and hands-on design and coding on the other. We write New code – no maintenance.
Best candidates will have very good people's skills, able to have meaningful relationships with internal and external interfaces.
- Managing an R&D team
- Integrate current and updated solutions as part of the Linux community
- Responsibility for an end to end process, including choosing technologies, defining the requirement and developing the solutions in C/C++
- Focal point for developers and clients
- At least 4 years of experience developing in C/C++.
- Experienced and proficient in Linux Kernel development.
- At least 2 year as Team Leader.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex systems